This article explains how to back up your domain name based email with different email hosts and companies.
A domain name based email is an email address that ends in your domain name or website address. For example if your domain name is imatrix.com then a domain name based email could be [email protected] or [email protected]
This is important because if you have domain name based email please make sure to back up your email before transferring it to iMatrix. Otherwise you run the risk of losing your past emails.
If you do not have any domain name based emails then there is no need to back up any email.
- Universal Back up (use this for any provider) - https://support.google.com/mail/answer/56283?hl=en
- Outlook - https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Back-up-y...
- GoDaddy Workspace - https://www.godaddy.com/help/how-do-i-back-up-my-w...
- Thunderbird - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/profiles-wher...
- Gmail - http://www.wikihow.com/Back-Up-Your-Gmail-Account
If you are looking to setup an email client like Outlook, MacMail, or even email on your phone then please refer to our guides located here.