- 1 billion monthly active users
- 50% of the active users are scrolling through their feeds each day
- 200 million Instagrammers actively visit business profiles everyday
- 3.6 billion likes per day
Data provided by Instagram.com
Instagram Best Practices
- Your IG page is another place to lead traffic & patients back to your website. Include a link to your website on your IG bio.
- Your Profile Picture & name should stay consistent on all Social Media platforms to ensure you stay recognizable & branded.
- Avoid selling too much, but we do recommend posting promotions, Patient of the Month, Staff Photos, and any other fun activities going on within your office.
- Don’t be afraid to post about any outreach within your community. These can go a long way when it comes to expanding your brand
- Comment back to your followers & Like their images as often as you can. Instagram favors people who favor their audience and are social.
The best Instagram image sizes for posts are:
- 1080px by 1080px (Square)
- 1080px by 1350px (Portrait)
- 1080px by 608px (Landscape)
What Should You Post on Instagram?
- We will handle a weekly posting for you ourselves, but we recommend you keep a consistent schedule for a post yourself. These could be weekly or bi-weekly and can add significant value to expanding your social network.
- A hashtag is a word or group of words that follow the # sign. These are referred to as metadata tags in the marketing world and can be used to expand your social network over Instagram.
- Create a consistent practice specific hashtag (ie. #imatrix #chiro #vet #opto) that is unique to your practice.
- Leverage community hashtags that may be trending. A good way to do this is when you have pictures from a recent event your company took part in.
Connect iMatrix to Instagram
Log in to your Personal Facebook page. Click the drop down arrow located on the top right of the page. From that drop down, locate your Business FB page and click on it.
Once you have logged into your Business page, on the upper right hand corner of the page there will be two menu options: "Settings" and "Help". From those two menu options, click "Settings".
On the left side of the page, there will be a menu. Click on the option named "Instagram".
In the middle of the right-hand screen, Click “Connect Account” and a new screen will appear. Log into your Instagram.
Once completed please grant us Admin access (if you haven’t already) following these steps here.
How-To link your IG to FB
1. Log on to your Instagram business account via a mobile device. Go to “Settings” and click “Account”
2. Click on “Linked Accounts”
3. Log onto your Facebook Account. Please note that you must log onto an account that is an Admin to your Facebook Business Page.