- Log in to Portal.
- Click on the 'Website Management' tab, located under the General Applications category on the left-hand side.
- Click the blue 'Edit Website' button located in the center of the page.
- Select a 'Pages' tab on the left-hand side.
- Click the Page Seo link in the upper portion of the screen.
- Select the page you wish to update by clicking the pencil icon under the 'Actions' column on the far right.
- On this screen you will be able to add appropriate META data for the selected page.
The following tutorial is showcasing SEO-optimized META Title Tags, META Description Tags, URL and Content:
SEO META Title Tag Example:
Anderson Chiropractic - Sports Injury and Corrective Exercises in San Diego, CA
- 55 - 60 characters or less is optimal
SEO META Description Tag Example:
Anderson Chiropractic provides specialized care for Sports Injury, including corrective exercises for specific sports injuries.
- 155 - 160 characters or less is optimal
SEO URL Example:
- The easier the URL ending the better, having a string of random characters and numbers is less effective for SEO
SEO Page Content:
- As seen in the Content example page, the content is rich with the wording “Sports Injury”,“Exercises” and “San Diego”, keying in on those words and the local area will provide the most effective way to be found in San Diego for those specific words.